Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Eh Gad, my abs.

With lack of a gym membership and a mere three weeks to Sin City, my mom and I have been discussing working out. The sad thing is, I could have saved $35 a month since my dad actually has a full service gym in my apartment (which I should've done, yet we will get into that later) however, it's in MY HOUSE. That means, I come home, I slop off my heels and jimmy out of my work clothes and decide to sit on my lazy butt and watch TV, not work out. Well, the other month my dad actually offered my mom the use of his gym at her convienence, so that is what we have been doing.

My usual gym routine at the actual gym involved intense cardio and lots of upper body work to make the old collar bone pop. Well, his gym doesn't really have those weights but a lot of abs. So owch, do my abs hurt. But hopefully the workouts will pay off as I slip into my bikini.

On to the bikini. Turns out I better look damn good in that thing - I misread my new pay policies at work and found out it's semi-monthly NOT bi-weekly. This means my first "real" paycheck won't even be until I get back from Vegas. That being said I have a whole $12.00 in my account and nothing saved for Vegas. Once again, being a grown up means having a savings account.

Now onto last night. Yes, I got kind-of tail. The tail in the sense of joking around with PB until midnight and singing karaoke, going back to give him a massage and ending up 1/2 naked and saying no. I said no! Why? For multiple reasons, the first being my new years resolution but yet tainted by it.

I've actually decided I'm just not that into the craziness of relationships and maybe I just need to be a little less Charlotte and a little more Samantha. This taints my resolution because I said I would need to be in a relationship to have sex, but yet I'm doing everything to NOT be in one. Which goes into the XYZ of why it didn't happen. (X) The timing was off - it was 2am and I needed to be up early (Y) He wanted me to spend the night - in his bed, in his arms. This doesn't work because then I get comfortable and want to be in a relationship, no matter who the dude is. And finally, (Z) He said that he hasn't done anything with me because he didn't want to f*ck me. He wanted to get to know me. He wanted to "make love." Gag. I've been engaged and never "made love" and honestly believe that a relationship means making love not a chick at the bar.

We kissed, we necked. He wandered. I took off my shirt. His dick stayed in his pants (and not in my mouth). My underwear stayed on. I thought it was a good night.

And the final note of the evening - I've been forced to watch American Idol and I don't like Kelly Pickler. Really do not. Dumb people should not be allowed to get rich. You are trying REALLY hard to be a mix between Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood. You should be like Chris and get your own sound.

Enough said!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

the worst part of that is you almost went to Landmark for $8 beers. you sound sexually frustrated.

Mr Stains

Milwaukee Girl said...

My dear anonymous - do I seem like that type of girl? LOL. High school groping is about it :(

JBS - yeah, that is pathetic and for Oak Creek boys, not worth it.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to hang out in Bay View more, try Palimino or Puddlers gurl, thats more your style.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Thanks for the clarification - and the joke. :)

DarthImmortal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DarthImmortal said...

I hope you do not take this the wrong way but you sound like a tease. I would rather not make out with somebody and then have it just stop. I think most guys would agree with me on this. A guy in his mid twenties does not want to make out like a high-schooler anymore. Putting yourself in that situation is very dangerous.

If you don’t want to have sex then you should just hang out and talk; don’t go back and get half naked with a guy. I’ll bet right now you are the topic of many negative conversations with his friends.

Get to know somebody and make sure before you start something that they understand sex is serious for you and you are not interested in one-nighters. Then if they bail, who cares. But if they stick around and they are alright with your feelings, they will not get mixed messages.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Actually I was all up for sex so it wasn't a tease. But when someone you're counting on as a one night stand brings up relationship talk, I don't want to do it. The thing is, I'm not into relationship mode - I don't want to have sex with someone that believes it can be more.

To each his own!

DarthImmortal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think if he was from Oak Creek he was probably gay and was looking to open door #2.

Anonymous said...

not that there is anything wrong with that.... being gay I mean, there's definitly something wrong with Oak Creek.

Anonymous said...

bottom line, you always at least jerk the guy off in that situation, I mean seriously, is that a big deal? changing a diaper is way worse.

DarthImmortal said...

MG,

I owe you an apology. While in the middle of reading your last post someone walked into my office and interrupted me. When I got back I missed an important part in the middle. Now that I have read the whole thing you are NOT a tease. The guy was an idiot for talking relationship and killed the mood. Sorry about that.

Darth

Milwaukee Girl said...

Darth - I could never be mad at you - you've been here since the get go! :)