Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's the weekend ...

Eek. I drank too much last night. Partial celebration, partial habit.

I'm so pumped about this new job - one that I can use #3 in hard core but my drunkiness screwed that up. I pitched, he bought - then mentioned the girlfriend and I told him to tell my ex that I was sorry for everything that happened between us. He hesitated, I said "screw it - I don't think would approve." I told my bud who was bartending that I was one of those girls that deserved to be hit by a car ...

Since my new job is sales, I decided to act like a professional and cleaned out the car hardcore. In a little bit I'm going to go to the car wash and get that puppy vacuumed out (mainly because there is hardcore dog hair all over it). In the meantime I'm actually cleaning - something I should have done in my recent three days off. Something I've always noticed about sales people is that their cars are CLEAN. Beautifully clean. This is my time to reinvent and start over (with out having to leave state or country for that matter).

Two more days! I can't wait to start ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was your first day at your new job? I hope it was fun. The first couple of weeks are usually pretty tough....