Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Take Out the Trash

If you're an avid reader - this will crack you up. Late circumstances have left me dumbfounded and I actually accidentally bumped into "They Might Be Giants" myspace page and found this song. It made me laugh incredibly hard since I could see JF & #1 singing this to me.



There's been relatively no conversation with TW regarding the "situation" from Wednesday - what I didn't post was the actual occurrence so here's a little entertainment for you.

I was driving home talking to #1, when TW's buddy RNG (Really Nice Guy) screamed my name out his window and then called. We ended up starting to drink at 6:30. TW did not have a good day at work and was relatively cranky and just wanted to bowl. He told me he'd see me at the alley - RNG convinced him to come out for one cocktail. In the meantime AD came out too and we engaged in our regular forte of flirting and conversation. So the 3 of us end up at RNG's with TW (so it's 4, not 3 - I'm not good at math) and then head to the alley for an obscene amount of consumption. AD had no interest in driving - so I drove him while RNG & TW went together. I handled my drinks easily since I had to drive and AD is a client.

TW & RNG decide, after RNG's girl gets there, that the party will continue at TW's place. TW informed me that I should return AD, as they didn't really get along very well.

I drove AD to his car and before he left we engaged in chit-chat regarding TW. He informed me he just saw me with someone more fun - and then he kissed me.

I promptly pulled away, "Christ! What are you doing! I'm with TW!"

After the train pulled out and I replayed the last 5 minutes in my head over and over, desperately trying to reach someone to reason with me. When I arrived at TW's I walked into the middle of the conversation with RNG, his girl & TW.

"She's just with him because he has money." RNG said, "He bought her boobs."

"It's not going to last." TW said.

I walked in, dead silence. Kissed TW and made myself a drink. "Besides, you know that as soon as it ends, she's going to come running back to you."

I tried not to turn around. TW said, "I'm not taking her back!" Although there was that little glitter in his eye - just not sure if it was because he like the thought of her wanting him back, or he liked the thought of being back with her.

The conversation was in regards to his ex-wife. Interesting.

More not-so-pleasant conversations arose - like how many people we've all slept with. I found it funny, since my number didn't go over well with a lot of people in this post that it was actually made fun of for being so low to those 3. In fact, it was almost a look of disgust in regards to me. Although, a turn on for TW. On top of that, it revolved into a conversation where TW announced that he had missed out on being overly-sexually active in his 20's since he was married and was now going to make up for it during his 30's. This was the second time he's made that comment.

So you have to wonder why I asked if I was just a sex buddy? In hindsight - we aren't having that much sex, so I shouldn't have even brought it up - but the situations made me think of who I was to him.

And each day that passes that I don't hear from him, I realize what I wasn't.

Now there's the situation with AD to direct - although, it's pretty simple that there isn't a situation really at all.

Sometimes my jaw should be wired shut.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is ad again, I can't remember?

Milwaukee Girl said...

An Art Director at one of our Corporate clients ... and also a good friend.

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh, client relations. That can be a big mistake, no matter which way you take it.

Milwaukee Girl said...

You're telling me! LOL. Nothing will happen with that, trust me.

Anonymous said...

Something already DID happen, by the sounds of it.

Milwaukee Girl said...

It was a simple kiss - and I didn't do it. In fact, it was very apparent that I was with TW that night. We've already chatted, water under the bridge, not going to happen EVER again.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, just so you don't loose the client.