Thursday, July 12, 2007

Getting Over It.

Alright, so no call from TW yesterday and, even though I'm holding out for one tonight, I give up. I tried to play the cards correctly and it still came out a bum hand but in the end, it's a lesson learned.

I am capable of really liking someone and turning down dates because I do. I always try to have a back up plan - but it's not always going to come out roses. I've decided that multi-dating is not the thing for me.

And dating people in their 30's and 40's probably isn't either. I need someone that actually wants to be with me.

Not that I'm not hoping he calls, because I am. So go ahead and chastise me in the comments, tell me that he's no good.

But he is. He is a very nice person. In all honesty, if he calls, I'll go right back into the relationship, no questions asked.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do definitly deserve to be chastized.

Anonymous said...

Yep, chastized with whips and chains even. Maybe a riding crop too, dirty girl.

Anonymous said...

It's natural to hold to something or someone when the comfort and emotions have already been established. Just don't sell yourself short, you're way too young to settle for someone that really doesn't appreciate/want to be with you. If I were you, I'd keep looking for that fairy tail:)

Milwaukee Girl said...

Just not the tail that belongs to a fairy again - had enough go rounds with people that were not straight (not that there's anything wrong, just poor investment of time)

Anonymous said...

Now, why did TW and his wife get a divorce again?