Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday Night Nap.

I'm looking forward to sleeping tonight. Not that I don't like hanging out with TW - but I have no clue how he operates on such little sleep. For the last 6 weeks when I see him it's about 4-5 hours of sleep, compiled with the dogs this weekend, I'm spent!

The luau was okay, I was a bit put off since he really just kind of let me sit there. But after contemplating everything, I realized I did the same thing to him on the 4th. So apparently, I got a taste of my own medicine.

Things are still going pretty good. I'm going to try to con him into doing something just the two of us one of these nights, but there's a lot going on. NG is moving in with him temporarily and that guy NEVER sleeps. It's hard to get that adult one-on-one time in that situation. Last night I dropped off some containers, watched a movie with both of them and when NG left to pack his things, we hit the sheets. It's still not good, I have a feeling it's more my meds than anything else. Guess I should make an appointment for the lovely old doctor... yeah, fun. Sigh.

I'm in this tangibly weird place right now, on the cusp of letting myself go into this relationship. It's insatiably weird to think that something could be developing between the two of us. There's so many events planned between the two of us - this weekend, his company picnic, next weekend my family get together, the following weekend the tailgate. Our lives are actually getting intertwined - so incredibly different from RS where our paths only crossed on his king size bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds good.

Anonymous said...

I could go for a nap right now! 4-5hrs of sleep is not enough!

MD said...

Is he still having "that" problem?