Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This is not a good Tuesday.

It starts with last night. Went home, did dishes and went to do laundry when, once again, my machine is full of my landlords things. I wouldn't mind if I wasn't paying for the heated water and the gas, but come on! What have you done for me lately? Oh yeah - you vacuumed the stairs and finally took your 20 paint cans away - but still...

It's about 8:30 when I succumb to the fact that TW is not going to call. At 8:45 I lose all hope, put on my running clothes and hit the block. 9:00 the phone rings and it's him, he worked late and was ready to go out - after the shower.

It ends up being that we're going to NG's house. I'm almost sick of other people, but okay. I grab the 8 beers left in my fridge. He calls back, I should meet him at his place, which I found a bit weird but again - okay.

I get over, get in his truck head to NG's and we play cards till 1am. We, of course, end up at his house getting butt naked for a little adult time.

And once again, it just didn't seem to work. I was frustrated and left at 1:30am, completely confused. I'm supposed to be this sex kitten - no one's ever complained about it with me, and I've always thought highly of my bedroom skills. But sex with me can't get him off. I'm a bit perturbed and I get dressed as he tells me "he's so tired" and head out.

I start pulling away and my car feels weird, but I think nothing of it. This morning it was even worse. A biker finally pulled up next to me - I have a flat. Actually, I have three.

After crying, frustrated from last night and tired from only 3 hours of sleep, I called my dad and he helped me get the car to the service center. Turns out that the front two were just incredibly low - while the third tire was punctured.

Of course, I'm out of my mind with anger but I hide it behind a smile and a thank you hug while texting about 30 people, including TW my sad story. "My tire got punctured last night, this is not turning out to be a good morning!"

After 5 hours, a response from TW - "thank sucks, have a better day."

I was more for AD's answer of "Let's hunt down the bastard and beat him up." I mean - at least that put a smile on my face...

11 comments:

Bella said...

And now we're back to the TW I thought I knew (well, as much I can know anyone from reading your blog).

The fact that he can't get off has nothing to do with you. At all. The guy has most likely had this problem before. He's in his 30s, right? It's more common for men to experience impotence when they're in their 30s and later. And like he said, he might've been tired. And if he was drinking, that just adds to it.

I think his response to the tire situation says it all.

Anonymous said...

3 flats? WTF, that doesn't just happen. Are you sure you didn't run something over last night :)

Anonymous said...

any girl would feel embarassed, you can't keep your boyfriend or your tires hard. I don't think its cause he's older, its more likely the smoking, drinking and not exercising that give him this problem.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Positive about not running over anything. The back tire had an obvious puncture mark - the service guy said that it's pretty apparent that someone actually did it being the location, size & what not.

As for the sex, lately it's not the fact that he can't get hard - he just can't get off. We'll screw for an hour and he doesn't get off. Nine million things run through my head each time of why. It's more on my end. I actually went out and got KY out of my car (that freaked him out plenty - why did I have it in my car?) and he still couldn't get off ...

Anonymous said...

It happens, its not you or your vag thats the problem, maybe he whacks off too much. If he can't get off from a little mouth/jerk action he's probably not going to.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Oh he gets off by mouth action ... that's the confusing part. We'll be screwing for about an hour and I'll be dry as the sahara, he'll say "fine, just blow me."

I pick the classy ones.

Anonymous said...

Dry as the sahara, huh?

Anonymous said...

Tell him the KY is for the johnson rod... he might think you're talking about your car. Maybe door #2 would be a little more successful.

Anonymous said...

Then he could give you a dirty sanchez

MD said...

Hi there, hope you don't mind a complete stranger reading along! Anyway, I agree with the others, it's definitely him. I hope you're enjoying it at least a little bit. My two cents, get yours and walk out.

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone want to cause harm to your car?