Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today's Ramblings

So - my tad bit of complaining was a little unfounded. Turns out the HRA people didn't receive a couple of my faxes, now the earliest I can get the check is next Friday. How funny is that? Seriously. All the cash is coming in when I get back from Vegas. So I decided to pull the Daddy card. I could smack myself. Tonight is negotiations with Pops, I will try to negotiate a $300 loan which will, indefinitely, cost me $350. Not to mention I'm late on rent too. Eh-gad.

In commission related news - I booked my $3100 sale today :) Oh joy! Sales for the month, two days in, are around $5K. Hopefully I'm not using up all my luck here, I'd prefer it in Vegas.

I'm hoping to ditch out of work around 5:00, just in time to play "Let's make a deal" and get the check to the bank. I do still have to buy a swimsuit and fake eyelashes.

No comments: