Friday, April 28, 2006

Anticipation is killing me.

Today is driving me nuts. So close to meeting that sales goal - and of course, not one lead going through. Sigh.

So as always, I am filling the time with blog-hopping. I've touch based on all my favorites - including a new one that I bumped into blog hopping last week and I'm stealing this post from Liz, who I hope doesn't mind. Check out her blog at mathspiffy.blogspot.com (or the link on the side).

Stuff on timers...

Things that should be on timers:

1. Baked goods in the oven.
2. Sporting events.
3. Certain TV shows.
4. The amount of time that any politician is allowed to speak.
5. The amount of time that any politician can stay in office.
6. George W. Bush.
7. Bad relationships.
8. Unhappy times.
9. Misery.
10. Jealousness.

Things that should not be on timers and suck when they are:

1. Exams.
2. Homework schedules.
3. Being young and healthy.
4. Fulfillment.
5. Fun.
6. Carefreeness.
7. Passion.
8. Incredible connections.
9. Bliss.
10. Wonderful Relationships.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list. Ditto to that.

Bliss should never be on a timer.

I just realized that you linked to me. I think you're my first. I'm bowing over in ecstacy.

Honest. Thanks, that rocks. :-D

Milwaukee Girl said...

LOL! I've had you on here for about three months - I check your blog multiple times a day because I love to read it. There is so much to be said about a strong female who likes to have fun AND has values. You're one of my favorites ... in fact, your blog is the first time I saw Thursday Thirteen and found more blog's (like Liz's) off your list! Keep it up chickie!

Unknown said...

No worries! Glad to make a new blogger buddie! Keep up the great posts!