Thursday, April 27, 2006

My First Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Milwaukee Girl


I like to read them - so why not join them? Here are 13 things that have gotten on my nerves this week:

(1) Comments on people's blogs that are random and have nothing to do with what was posted. "Hey you should check out my blog on mortgage loans ..." Umm, that had nothing to do with being single, having sex, or living in Milwaukee and if you've actually read my blog, you'll realize I don't own a house or plan on buying one - but gee, thanks.

(2) Friendship convenience. We are not friends if you don't return my phone calls. You only call when you need something, so I've deleted you from my phonebook.

(3) Unreturned emails. I guess it's better than hurt feelings, but I hate the anticipation that I might make a sale, and you never email back.

(4) "I need this." Congratulations, but I need to clean my house. I'm 25, sometimes I just want to relax at home.

(5) Calories. Why aren't more delicious things covered in peanut butter and chocolate zero in calories?

(6) The fact that Related is probably not coming back. I'm not jumping on the Bachelor/Bachelorette band wagon. No way.

(7) The flu. Oh, I should've gotten the shot in fall. But I did lose 5 lbs!

(8) My blogger friends that are MIA. It's not really on my nerves - I just miss you :(

(9) Tom Cruise. You had a kid - millions of people do it every day.

(10) Katie Holmes. Run, run, run. Your man is crazy and the whole world feels for you. Please run.

(11) Myspace. I have a picture that I previously posted here of my leg and put it on myspace. I've gotten six solicitations to lick my toes. Need I say more?

(12) Freeway drivers. You almost hit my car by merging into my lane, but then you slow down to 10 miles an hour. WTF?

(13) Sleep. I need to get some, but just haven't had time!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Trinity13 said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Btw, I love anything in peanut butter and chocolate...it makes my mouth happy!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the toes thing. I posted a couple pictures of my feet on my Flickr (they were cute...freshly painted) and two people commented. I went to their flicker, and it was a million pictures of random peoples feet! Feet fetish people like me feet. Ew.

karen! said...

Oh, I despise MySpace. I have one too, and can't figure out how to use it. Blogger is way better. Agree the tom cruise and katie thing. Poor gal!