Thursday, April 06, 2006

Celebrity Crap

Two things.

1. See this article http://channels.netscape.com/celebrity/story.jsp?floc=ns-tos-popc-h-13&idq=/ff/story/3027/20060404/1032270211.htm&brand=wenn&maxstories=5&storyterm='britney+spears'&maxphotos=5&phototerm='britney+spears'+NOT+sculpture. I pose this question - has Britney Spears done ANYTHING not tacky since she married K-Fed? I used to be a big fan of hers and I still feel for the poor "I want a family so I'll marry a guy who has proven he can produce kids" Spears, but seriously ...

2. And this article. http://channels.netscape.com/celebrity/whisper.jsp?floc=ns-tos-popc-h-14¤t=17 on Tom Cruise. It's great he's in love and he's a fan of his religon but can we PLEASE stop with the attention-needs please. I'm a middle child and I don't even crave all this! It's irritating to still see him grace the covers of magazines and web pages because I sincerely think no one really cares, we just want to know how far off the deep end he's gone.

No comments: