Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Confident Woman

Have you ever walked down a street and saw a gorgeous man with a not so gorgeous woman and wondered to yourself, "How the hell did that happen?" It was explained to me once upon a time ago by a friend - it's all in one word, confidence. A woman that thinks of herself as sexy will appear more sexy to a man than the most gorgeous woman who lacks it. Is that 100% true, I don't think so, but it deserves some merit.

With that said... I was not so happy with myself because I lacked to even book at $200 class yesterday. I wasn't feeling well and had slapped on some jeans and a t-shirt with my running jacket over the top. I even wore grandma panties. I wasn't feeling the confidence, so it's no wonder I didn't book anything.

Contemplating this when the alarm went off I decided I wouldn't dress to the nine for work - but I'd look like it was business casual and I put on my sexy professional underwear - a nice pin-stripped thong with a little lace and the bra that makes me look like I'm totting D's instead of C's.

The result? I've booked $2K this morning. Three more to go and I have comissions.

So does feeling sexy equate confidence? So far, so good.

No comments: