Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Feeling much better

Today I am feeling much better, but not going to tempt fate by eating poorly - on the upside this is the kick that I needed to get back on the health track any how. I did yoga for awhile yesterday to help "center" myself - I forgot how much that stuff kicks your butt! I was more sweaty after 15 minutes of that then I was after 25 on the bike. Depending on how I'm feeling this afternoon, I might walk to my mom's for dinner - it's a mile and a half, if I could do that a couple of times a week that would save gas AND help me whip into shape a bit.

Looks like we're going to Vegas over Labor Day again - a bit soon for my taste, I'd like to actually have time to collect money and since the finances won't actually be in order until July that only gives me two months to collect. A second job is looking pretty nice right now, but most of the bars aren't hiring in the areas that I need them to be.

I didn't book any sales yesterday - I'm so close, but still so far away. This sucks. I've posted all over the place, I've made the calls, I've sent the emails but nada. Here's hoping that today will be a better one.

On a completely opposite note - it seems like everyone around me is indulging in Spring Flings right now. Any person that I did know that was remotely single seems to be hooking up with people, there's nothing like love in the air to make a single person uncomfortable. Half of me wonders why, I've been single for two years now, I should just be ignoring it. Everyone in my life seems to be trying to hook me up with someone as well - but they tend to fall through. My dad actually said he wanted me to go out with this guy - turns out the guy wasn't interested in me, but in my dad. This haunts me even when I'm not picking them up!

I'm getting antsy these days for a relationship, but then I remember the lack of time that I have to put into it so it would ultimately fail anyhow, so what's a girl to do? It's been awhile since I've even randomly made out with someone. I can't even remember the last time I took a nap with someone of the opposite sex - HELL, I haven't even go to the bars with my guy friends! There has been major lack of interaction with people with penises.

Well, guess instead of blogging I should be looking for sales ... I'm sure I'll be back for a noon-er!

No comments: