Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's 3am

and I'm hung over. Go Brewers! They won! :)

I'm having that moment where I know I should be sleeping, but I passed out at 7:30 last night so my body won't let me. I've drank a soda and a bottle of water, I still don't have to pee. Can someone say dehydration.

In my 3am stuper - I turned on the cell phone that ran out of juice yesterday and got two new voicemails. I totally forgot that I'd given out my card to numerous people and two wanted to hook up. I met several by the same name, so I'm hoping that at least one of them was the cutey boy with the rock solid abs.

In hilarity of opening day and drinking at 9am (this is Wisconsin!), I had to pee so bad on the bus on the way to the game that I had the bus pull over. Yes, that was slick.

Then, out smoking, I flashed some guys for a free beer. Classy I must admit.

Well here's to either a shower or going back to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there too gurl and I haven't peed in 10 hours. I would have given you a beer for some spring break style titty flash