Sunday, April 29, 2007

The moment.

I had an amazing day yesterday and today.

Yesterday I met the married guy out - he's not married. He's divorced. We had a drink and I went out with Jules before another romp with RS.

I headed to Madison at 8, and was curled up in orgasmic delight by 9. There were a couple moments there that took me a back. I can't remember the situation exactly, but I was standing beside the bed and jumped on the bed, he laughed and said "getting comfortable with me huh?" I laughed back, "It only took 4 years."

The kissing and the cuddling continued, the nuzzling on the neck, talking. I ran my hands across his shaved head and purred as I curled on his muscular shoulder.

"You know, it's not just the sex - I do actually like talking to you." I chuckled, "I like talking to you too, otherwise you'd be out in 10 minutes after we were done." He curled his arm to hold me close and kissed my head as our fingers touched lightly against each other. For the next three hours we talked and had sex. It was a relief, so sweet and simple.

On the way home I contemplated how I could give this up ever and I realized at some point I'm going to have to suck it up and tell him that it's more than sex, I really like him.

Jules has been having a tough time, so today we sat out in the sun drinking beer and Press Cucumber Melon and Vodkas, airing out our past - including mine with RS. She looked at me and laughed, "You love him."

"It can't happen. But I like him."

As she aired out her laundry she talked of a past with an ex-husband that beat her. 2 more drinks and we giggled as I told her I'd show her my ex's online. "You can just find people?"

"Pretty much." As I pulled up RS's guitarists page on myspace. "I dated him." We started reading the information and all of the sudden she read the status out loud "In a relationship" I was flabbergasted. It was like something finally fell into order, it was the final excuse that would release the information. There was no fear in me that he would come back and try to ruin the relationship if he was in one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you might have finally rolled the hard eight. Congratulations! Unless he was just using the Myspace status too keep people from contacting him. You do think he is talking about your relationship as "the relationship", right?

Milwaukee Girl said...

No, no, no. It's my ex's page - he's in a relationship now. He's always been a factor in me not admitting to RS that I have feelings ...