Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Men update.

I'm still trying to catch up from vacation, it's driving me nuts. Between the dogs and my work "social" calendar, I miss being home.

On Sunday we held a surprise party for my boss's birthday - she was indeed surprised. I felt slightly bad that her boy-toy picked up the tab, like I should have kicked in, but the flowers, the vases, the decorations, her presents were all on my bill and I thought that far exceeded his. While out and about afterwards, I was sipping a beer when Jules made a comment about my breasts, which involved me pretending to grab them all sexually - which got the guy walking into the bar's attention.

After chatting, we realized we had been in Vegas at the same time, seen the same Beatles show and went to the same college. I don't know why schools tend to do this to me - but I asked when he graduated ... now remember, this is college ... he said 1989. This year has come by me a few times - as in high school, but not college - so I was a bit shocked.

He gave me his number, to which I wrote down mine and said that I never end up calling - but he can call me. And then I found out he was married. I do swear I looked for a ring.

At the party, LG showed up only to flirt with Jules - but I guess I wasn't paying that close of attention. I got a peck on the lips and a "I'll call you late next week."

RS and I had a semi lunch planned (in our true lunch planning) but he ended up in meetings, guess a late night romp 2 weeks from now might be in order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you find out he was married if he didn't have a ring on?