Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Friday Mistake.

I was horny as all hell while in Vegas, and being that I was traveling with mom, there was no hanky-panky going on. So here I get back to good old WI with a heck of a freak-me-please going on.

Due to the doggy sitting, I put the puppy in his crate at 2am, figuring that I'd be home by 6am and it wouldn't be a big deal (owner prefers he be crated at a minimum 8-12 hour increments). I head out to good old Madison for a little evening fun.

Funny thing about that is - I wore his shit out. He was ready to pass out after he came, such not the normal case between the two of us, as I try to urge one more go round. I laid there in silence while he feel asleep, and the next thing I knew - I had slept over.

STRICTLY AGAINST MY RULES. I left as soon as I realized, almost opening the door before his pants were still on (the naked activity began in the living room). He still hasn't texted - this is why I don't sleep over!

No comments: