Saturday, April 28, 2007

Shocked.

Yesterday was any other day, I was $279 short of my $30K goal trying to reach it when a client called and we put together an amazing training schedule. As I plugged the numbers, I called him to let him know it was going to be $50,000. Then he said "That's fine." What? That's fine?

It's not so much the commission check, it's more so the fact that we'll be buying machines so I never again have to travel between our offices with monitors and CPUs. All classrooms will have all 6 computers. That saves me about 3-4 hours a week.

And, then there's the commission check!

Di & I conjured up a plan to get together at the racetrack and just be away for awhile. So May 19 - here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mo money, mo problems, that's what Biggie always said.