Friday, April 06, 2007

I've never came like that.

Holy crap, last night was very interesting.

I arrived in Madison around 8:00pm and messed around with RS for about an hour. To save my life I couldn't have an orgasm. Finally I directed him to lay down, his finger tips ran slowly on my back and we, ummm, worked things out. It wasn't the most spectacular orgasm ever, but it did the job. For a week I have been attempting things on my own to no avail.

For the next hour I came 2 more times (he also did) and then we laid and talked, joked for another 1/2 hour.

"Shit," I looked at the clock, "It's 10:30, I gotta go."

He pushed me back on the bed, "It's 11:30"

"What?" I jolted up in shock. "The clock says 10:30!"

"I didn't reset it after daylight savings time. And you're not going anywhere."

We had the most spectacular sex after that. For the next hour it was brilliant. Then the weird thing happened, I came like I never have before. Literally, I collapsed on top of him, rolled slightly over to the side and passed out - for almost an hour. I never actually slept. It was one of those moments where you can't open your eyes, your aware of everything - the sound of him drifting out to sleep for 15 minutes, the sub-pump in th basement. I just couldn't move. My toes tingled.

When I finally did get up to leave it was 1:30. I drug my tired, relaxed butt back to Milwaukee, fed the cat and went to sleep.

No comments: