Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ready for Vaca.

It's been a good amount of time since I've actually left (since September to be exact) and now I'm itching to leave for a number of reasons. I can't wait for Vegas, no need to check time, to eat, to behave. To be PC, to have responsibility, to have to get up at 5:30am to walk the dog.

Work is driving me insane. I can't wait to allude all responsibility with event planning and selling classes. Not to mention to flee my co-workers for a bit of sanity found in the bottom of a Captain & Diet while putting $50 on red.

I've been dogsitting, and I love dogsitting, but it just requires so much time and energy. He's going by my dad's for the week.

Boys. I'll be glad to get away from them because, while I decided to cut ties with LG, I still kind of wanted to be able to say that to him but instead we haven't talked since Saturday. And RS, well, it'll be nice to get away and have him want sex like an uncontrolled, push me against the wall, lift my skirt and kiss me kind of way.

My apartment. I will be so glad to not worry about heat being on, gas leaking, ceilings leaking and so on.

Wisconsin. It's snowing today. I'll be glad to be away from the snow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If your anything like me, you prefer the city. You should get out of that place you are in, but don't settle for what you don't want, I used to live at Prospect Heights on Prospect before I purchased my home. the rent there is as low as 650 for 1br, heat included, on site parking, lake views. Great place to live.

BZ said...

HAVE FUN!!! It's going to snow here today, too. I still think you and I need to move to a southern, yet-canada-like country!

Get away, get really drunk, spend lots of money and don't think about boys -- or at least the ones at home. Go crazy and get you some while away, how about that?

In the meantime, I shall repeat: NO MORE DESTRUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS!

*huggs*

DarthImmortal said...

Have fun in Vegas!!