Thursday, April 12, 2007

2 Days and Counting!

So I got my check stub today that says how much I'll be paid tomorrow, after all the bills and miscellaneous items I'll get to take another $100 bringing my Vegas gambling money to about $1,000. Not too shabby for 5 days since I'm not a big spender when I'm there.

I still have to go shopping and get a swimsuit since we're bound and determined this go-round for some fun in the sun. Since it's snowing in good-old WI it'll be nice to come back with some color.

In the meantime, my dad was supposed to take the dog tonight but he's not feeling overly well. I was a little perturbed as the bumpkin has been sitting in the back room for the last week and I wanted the night with him. E offered to take him tonight so I could spend some QT with the cat while I finish laundry and packing.

No comments: