Friday, May 04, 2007

No more dogs!

Last night was the final night of dogsitting. I now relish in the glory of my own flat and my free time ... wait.

Upon returning home my local friends are swallowing up my time with words like "I haven't seen you in 6 weeks!" So my free weekend of cleaning and relaxing is now booked. Tonight I'm going out with JF, tomorrow with Jules, Sunday I have to decide what the ideal scenario will be. In the meantime, I'm wearing the last of my clean clothes so that's going to have to change!

As for dogs, well it's not just about the puppies on the leash. I can't decided if I should take a hiatus again or just throw my eggs into one basket and see where that leads me. I'm done with LG, I can't stand the cockiness and the not realizing what he's got. The married guy (well non-married), real estate agent hasn't called but let's face the facts - 16 years is a HUGE age difference. For all I know, he's got a kid around my age. And RS, well - I've finally admitted to myself that I had feelings, which I was going to finally tell him. But then I realized, I don't want to be with him, I wouldn't want anything to change, so it's friendship feelings compounded by the thought of good sex and I'm 99% sure that those feelings aren't returned. For instance, if I was in the hospital right now I know he wouldn't see me or talk to me, in fact - that's true for any of the men in my life minus JF and #1. If someone died, he wouldn't be there as a shoulder to cry on. He's good conversation and sex and that's not the type of guy I want to have feelings for. So for the next few months, I'm a cat girl - no dogs allowed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls can't help but have feelings for the guys they are banging, it is the nature of things. No dogs allowed, that's a funny capper line for the post :) So, are you getting a new apartment or are you going to stay in the leaky one?

Milwaukee Girl said...

LOL - if you can believe it - I'm taking my time looking for a place this round. I'm upping my standards, but I'm moving. I'm also considering a full on change and there's a job in Grafton I might apply for - so I may not be a Milwaukee Girl much longer!

BZ said...

Again, NO MORE DESTRUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS! It sounds like you're headed in the right direction, lady!