Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Randoms for the Day.

(A) I can't wait for Bitten on June 7. Do you know the story of Starbury? It's off the same rim thanks to Steve & Barry's, affordable, high quality merchandise. I mean kids are FREAKING over the Starbury shoes that S&B actually has signs limiting the purchases to 10 pairs. 10 pairs! Do you know how many kids I've seen that load up with 10 pairs? A lot. And they range from $10.00 to $14.00. It's insane. So the lovely Ms. Sarah Jessica Parker got on the trend to start what she proudly wears as, "Fashion should not be a luxury." I already like a lot of the S&B clothes, now I'm itching to see what SJP has done.

(B) My heart sank. I didn't fully believe TW would respond, but even still when I checked my personal email it said "You have a new message on MYSPACE" I hesitated to open it, wanting to grab the nearest person and make them read it and then tell me if I'd cry. Instead it turned out to be J, who will be at the game on Monday with her boyfriend and wanted to see if we could meet up.

(C) Milwaukee's got it's own celebrity fling. Visit TMZ and see that "hot blonde" that Taylor Hicks is making out with? Turns out it could be Milwaukee's own WISN anchor Caroline Lyders. In the onmilwaukee.com exclusive she mentions that their friends, but won't comment on her personal life.

(D) I'm over FUEL and their crapped up hype. All I keep hearing about is how great this organization is (formally YPM), but as a paid member for 3 so years, I can say it's the organization I detest going to the most. They have some great speakers, which makes the cost worth it, but be prepared to go to cold shoulders of lawyers and bankers. Unlike it's counterpart MMAC's Business After Hours where people actually are friendly and talk, their social hours are drawn out and boring. I'm not sure where they're getting all their backing from, as my friends that have been members all feel the same about it. It's good in theory - not in implementation. And on that note, other "YPM" organizations like Ad 2 Milwaukee have fallen off the radar - what the heck happened there? Another $100 membership down the tubes. They don't even update their site. I'll stick with BMA thank you very much.

(E)In rethinking my current positioning, I think that perhaps going out with NMG (not married guy) isn't a good idea. The man could have fathered me. The sad part is I'm just lonely and he's good company. I think Captain needs to stay in his bottle so my tongue stays in my mouth around him.

(F) My new favorite snack is pretzel chips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyders is too hot for that douchebag. Do you guys ever hit Tenuta's on Clement?? Fav restaurant of all time, foo shoo!!

Anonymous said...

Dude! huge Milwaukee scandal! Lyder's isn't the woman on the beach with Hicks it's just a cover up and she's pretending it's her go get famous! hahahaa. check out this site its freaking nuts!

makingfunofyourass.wordpress.com