Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Judgement.

I believe strongly in the philosophy that there are 4 people in my life that can judge me:

Myself
God
My Mom
My Dad

because of this belief, I will not judge you. I may tell you that I think there's things in your life that could be different, but I will not make you feel bad for getting drunk, for sleeping around, for drugs, etc. I try my best to hold myself to this philosophy but I know a lot of people do judge. Hell, I've been judged here myself by different readers. But the one thing I can't stand is one someone tells you that they're not judging you and then go on to. Believe it or not, I haven't been judged but a friend of mine has.

TW's friend is M, who Jules has been hanging out with. They've been really close and she's been very adamant about telling him that she does not want a relationship, last night it all came to a closer while I was passed out drunk. They got into a fight that ended with the proverbial - I'll never see you again - the "I hope you get everything your looking for in life ..." I know this all too well as I ended with RS on that same note.

Turns out that he said he wasn't judging her, then blasted her for sleeping with people and for going out drinking. He told her that he knew what she wanted in life and she wasn't doing it. She told him that it's only been a bit over a week so he can't know her, not even to say her life. I agree.

So she's sad but relieved. He was a really good guy and I almost wish they ended up together, but I won't judge her on that decision.

On the same topic, did you catch what I just said above? She was with M all last night, which means TW really wasn't at his place playing poker. I am so glad for that delete key.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one judges you here! Also, How do you know M is a good guy if you've only known him for a week? Sounds like you were, perhaps.... judging him :)

People make judgement calls all the time about everything, I think what you really don't like is self-righteous sons of guns giving you the more holy than thou treatment.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Oh, damn it. Well those are good points.

The readers that have judged me in the past don't come by as often these days anymore so it's okay :)

Anonymous said...

You should say who it was that busted your chops, it would be interesting to know.