Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Batter Up?

This is just getting more and more confusing. So on our team is Drunk Guy from bowling (whenever we played against each other if I told him I was staring at his ass he tended to get a strike), LG and PA - all 3 of which will be there tonight.

So PA answers first to my email reminder that he'll be there, followed by DG and then of course, LG. LG tells me he misses me, I respond "Then let's play ball."

I'm not sure how to handle all of this, if time plays out correctly and I can balance this like the 23 year old me it should work out something along these lines ...

6:15 Arrive
6:30 Slap DG's butt, maybe PA's
6:45 Sit on bench and await my round.
7:00 Play catcher
7:15 Game Over.

7:30 Hit up the after party
8:00 Try NOT to hit on LG
8:45 Call Jules
9:00 Go see TW
10:00 Leave for Madison
11:20 Start having crazy sex with RS

3:00am Done having sex.
5:00am Realize I've once again passed out, grab clothes and run out the door.
7:30am Get back to MKE
7:45am Pet the kitty (as in Bumpkin you perverts), feed him & shower
8:30am Get back in car, head to work
8:45am Blame lateness on the fact that they told me to come in later because of my hours.

Wondering if this will actually work ...

2 comments:

Milwaukee Girl said...

4th tank this week in fact -

Anonymous said...

Damn! Better buy a Prius. It might be cheaper to rent out a Chippendale dancer.