Monday, May 21, 2007

4 Little Rules.

I am a very low maintenance type of person, that being said I have 4 standard - maybe "high" maintenance rules to being your girlfriend. Rules are below.

1 (MOST IMPORTANT) If I go on vacation, call me when I get back to make sure I'm back.
2. Tell me I have nice eyes.
3. Trace my tattoo on my back.
4. Send flowers the day after we have sex.

If you can't do those 4 things, we can't date and we will continue not to date if said things are not done.

So going back to the weekend, I decided that you can't have a door and a window open at the same time so I opted to close the door on RS. Turns out he opened a business with my ex, his on going reason why we can't be together. I laid in his arms as he told me how the ex is cleaning up his act that it dawned on me the relationship we're in is great for face value but it will never progress. It also dawned on me that I'm making a handful of excuses to not even allow a relationship with TW.

After goodbye sex and his handwritten directions I got in my car and felt relieved, sad, and an array of other emotions and I called TW to reinforce that I made a right decision.

We chatted and he told me he'd drunk dial me that night and to be safe. At 3:30am, he still hadn't called. In fact I got home from Iowa only to find that he still hadn't called. At 6:00 I started drinking with Jules, by 9:00 I still hadn't heard anything and I was hammered.

TW's friend convinced me to call him, which lead to me going over there and some shenanigans for about 1/2 hour. And guess what. He still hasn't called. I'm not 100% sure I gambled correctly on this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, you said he had a tiny bratwurst in his hammok, I don't understand; Why wasn't that the end? :) It's probably what broke up his marriage.

Milwaukee Girl said...

A friend convinced me that I was probably looking for a reason to not let myself get into a "real" relationship and I shouldn't judge based on that, so I thought I'd give it another try. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have though ...

Anonymous said...

Haha, don't listen to your friend. A tiny penis is a problem that isn't going to get any better.