Friday, May 18, 2007

Short Comings.

So it turns out TW is a really nice guy and not so much of the train wreck that I thought he might be. We've seen eachother 4 times including Sunday and it's only Friday. He asks me to call to make sure I get home okay and when I wasn't feeling well he offered to bring me something to eat. But there's one very small significant, for lack of better description, short coming.

As things progressed on his couch of his bachelor pad (equipped with plenty of packer posters and numerous ash trays and a huge plasma TV), my hand gentle unbuttoned his pants and then all was revealed, or nothing really. Three years ago I would have busted into uncontrollable laughter and left, but being that I am more mature I just coyly slipped my hand out and offered to give him a back rub.

After the back rub we made out for awhile and I blamed the 2 hours of sleep the night before on my exit. He kissed my head and rubbed my shoulders while I closed my eyes on his shoulder for a moment and I left.

I couldn't help but notice while he kissed me as I laid on the couch that those weren't RS's shoulders, there was no tattoo, there was nothing that I was used to and as he kissed my neck I stared at the side of his futon wondering what in the hell I was doing.

But all does not matter as I'm headed down to Dubuque so there will be a good amount of time thinking in the car during the ride, then a good amount of drinking and hanging out with my lovely girl to forget about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, a tennie penie! Well, that's a trainwreck too.