Thursday, September 27, 2007

Packing Day.

Today is the big day to just buckle down and pack everything once and for all. Armed with boxes from E's move, I'm hoping to get everything in boxes and all the furniture broken down and in the back room between 4:00 and 8:00. Probably a bit too much? I don't disagree, I think I might be short on time.

The good news is I did find a U-Haul for Saturday's big move day at 2:30. I'll have until 7:00. I'm hoping with the 4 guys I have helping that it will be plenty of time, but who the heck knows these days.

I am SO looking forward to being out of there, and more looking forward to the walk-thru at the end where I make the piece o shit people sign a nice piece of paper saying that my security deposit will be returned in full.

I'm still trying to get the Consumer Advocacy people to call back and give me the damn amount of money that they owe me - I really just don't think that it's right to pay $575 for a place you can't live .... and a place that still isn't liveable, because it still has no ceiling!

1 comment:

MD said...

Again, don't forget to poop in the corner after they sign the form!