Saturday, September 08, 2007

Updates.

Dunt, Dunt, Duh! At this time next week I'll be in the wonderful, warm town of Las Vegas at a roulette table, putting all the money on 8 and 15 sipping a Captain & Diet.

Update on items...

My leg is healing well from the mishap on home plate - my ego is doing much better as well.

Dogsitting is fabulous, but I still miss being in one bed and would die for a good night's sleep. I think the poor boy has an ear infection, but we cleaned them up pretty well last night so I'm hoping it helps.

The whole sister fiasco is still a fiasco, I should have an answer tomorrow. The truth is, now I don't care, I figure I should save money anyhow since I'm looking to move.

Which brings me to the apartment. I still have no ceiling and the landlords aren't pleased that I haven't paid rent. On the phone, one actually told me that she couldn't afford to have it done correctly, so a guy is going to do it on the side. If the fridge fiasco didn't end my want to stay there, that sure did.

I'm still looking for a place and having difficulties really falling in love with anywhere. The loft would be really nice, but I'm a tad-bit wish washy on that too. I'm not IN LOVE with it, plus it would be a bitch to move my sh*t up 3 levels. Then again, we had to lift everything up two levels to get where I'm at now, so it might not be as bad as I think. I just want a home for me and the bumpkin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your leg is healing. Hope you find a nice place that you "fall in love" with soon and get out of that crappy apartment. I always love reading your blogs.

Anonymous said...

The last appartment you liked caved in on you, so maybe you should do the opposite of whatever you are thinking this time.