Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kinds of friends.

I've recently decided that my friends can be divided into certain catagories ...

"I'll be there when ever you need me - as long as I don't have plans, my boyfriend doesn't have plans, something doesn't come up, etc"
They have the best intentions, but alas, not so good with the follow through.

"I'll be there because, you know, you pick up the tab."
Lately these kinds of friends are pissing me off. Case in point, they were invited to my mom's birthday party - a $250 tab. They came late, still drank on it. In case did shots on it. We go to the next bar, I buy the first round because I can't stand that the BF is whining about the waitress, put the drinks down, NG asks "who's paying for dinner?" BF replies, "MG has an open tab." I looked at him, "I paid cash." I left shortly after. Pissed.

"I'll be there."
People like Biz, R & #1. It doesn't matter what is going on, they'll cancel if they have too. I mean, can't argue with kids like that.

1 comment:

MD said...

Moochers are lame. Sometimes you gotta cut loose the ones that cause more drama than good.