Sunday, September 02, 2007

Wearing it on your face.

I couldn't play poker, I'd be horrible. Every emotion is always worn completely on my face - like last night when I was out with TW and NG. I drove home thinking that I'd get the balls up to say something, but I didn't. Not that they all couldn't tell that something was up. Which made him a little extra kissy but I just couldn't do it. At 3:00 in the morning I left, $120 in the hole (reminder - don't open a tab and leave it anymore) and this morning I'm awake with a bit of a hang over still wondering what to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can still win at poker if your lucky, you don't have to be a great gamesman.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, just read your last post. Bummer, but you knew he wasn't that into you. He was checkin out other chicks on the bus to summerfest while you were there. He disappered for two weeks to go see some other girl. He cheated on his wife. He really is a bad person. Now you have to go out and bust his balls big time. I would let the other girl fuck w/his brain a bit. He deserves it. You really can do much better than a schmoe like this, you did name him train wreck for a reason. Just be glad that you aren't the one who had his kids, how would you like to be tied to an asshole like that for 18 years?

MD said...

Let's not go into the whole "he's cheating on you bigtime" thing before we know what's going on. Go ahead and ask him what's up. I'm not saying this doesn't look odd, but seriously, let's see what he has to say before jumping to conclusions.

Either way, good luck.

wearingthepants said...

Sorry to hear about your bf. All you can do is ask him about it. I guess I'd rather know than not know.