Friday, September 21, 2007

Luck.

You're either lucky or you're not right?

I was pretty lucky in Vegas over the weekend, until that dipsh*t landlord ruined my vacation by calling on Monday to inform me I owed him $375 more for rent and that my ceiling wouldn't be repaired until Thursday. Then I withheld funds for good times, but it was still a great time.

We saw Thunder from Down Under, what a riot. It was extremely entertaining and way worth the over $100 for a corny male strip show. NOTE TO MEN: Why do you think grabbing your crotch is entertaining? It's not that cute looking and really, women are just as turned on in your boxer briefs than butt naked shaking your half limp cock in their face. But I digress.

The best part of the show was when my friend's grandma got called on stage for the lap dance and proceeded to grab his butt - to which he responded by shoving her hand down his pants ... we thought she might have a heart attack but she took it in good measure.

So while I didn't leave Vegas with any money, it was a great time with the mom.

LUCKY IN LOVE
I'm riding the edge now, afraid any second I might slip and say to him that I love him, because I do. I haven't felt this happy in years. To have someone call and say they miss you while you're on vacation is amazing. Then to see them again afterwards and feel like a school girl who's crush just pecked her on the cheek is even better.

Seriously people, this is good stuff. It's hard adjusting to a guy with a kid, there's a lot of times you can't say or do things like you could with a guy with out one, but his son is good stuff too.

He does something that no one else can, he makes me feel wonderful.

And it's been 4 months and he's still the best kisser around.


NOT SO LUCKY WITH MY LANDLORDS
I believe in karma, I do and all I can say is that it's about to bite them in the ass hard core. I've paid $575 for rent in an apartment I can't live in only to continue to have my privacy invaded. AND I STILL HAVE NO ROOF.

They'll get theirs and if they don't according to karma-tic standards, my lawyer will take them out in court.

LUCKY IN GENERAL

I have a good job, I make decent money (although there's never enough), and at 6:00AM on Tuesday (so that's 8:00 Milwaukee time), I got a phone call saying I got my loft. So now I'm feeling pretty darn lucky that I have a place to live in two weeks without having to move home.

Luck is a funny thing.

OH! And even more lucky? Wearing the Pants is back!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever talk to BF about the match.com thing?

wearingthepants said...

So is Thunder from Down Under worth it? I am going to Vegas for a bachelorette party!