Thursday, September 06, 2007

Championship Game.

We did it. We beat the 10 year champions and advanced to the playoffs. It was amazing. And then we went to the championship game.

The score is 2-2 in the top of the 5th when the changing of the guard happens, I replace E as catcher. In the 6th, I'm finally up to bat. I concentrate hard, "roll your wrists."

First swing. I miss. Shit. Second swing, crack.

I think to myself, What the hell just happened? I just slammed the ball. Run!

And I trip. In the batters box. By the time I get up, the ball is at first and I'm out.


4 comments:

MD said...

graceful!

Anonymous said...

Owch that looks painful! Other than that, nice legs!

Anonymous said...

Just say that you slipped on home plate. It's not like the other bases, it can get kind of slick.

Milwaukee Girl said...

But that ruins the funny-ness :) I'm all about a good laugh.

Really, that pic gives my poor leg no justice, I'll update it today.