Friday, September 07, 2007

Healing time.




That's my update on my leg. Ouch is all I have to say.

In other news ...

On the Match front, Nik actually contacted the BF with a "wink" and an email on her own. She hasn't heard back. When relating the story to my dad, he mentioned to not jump off the deep end - yet. He said the emails that get sent activate you and then promptly brought me to his computer where his profile had been active within 3 days - and he's in love with his girlfriend, "I'm just too lazy to remove it." So I deleted him and decided that the best way to go about this was to see if he responded to Nik.

On the family front - my sister is a bitch. Turns out my mom found out about her surprise party. I talked with her and we decided to still have the party - except that lovely work of art contacted everyone on my party list and switched it to her house! Wait - you get all the credit for my idea? I don't think so ... though, on the bright side, it does mean I won't have to shell out the $700 ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your leg looked sexier from the other angle. Play the dollar slots in vegas, I made a killing there last time I partook. Look for the ones that are marked for a 98 percent payout.