Wednesday, September 05, 2007

That's it!

Okay, so I go back to my place this morning to take a shower and great ready for work. There's this funky smell, I just figure it's the ceiling which has still yet to be touched.

I go about my business and realize I'm broker than broke, so I figure I'll grab a frozen dinner and be on my merry way for lunch. Except when I open the freezer there's a warm blast. And as I look closer I realize that all the food in is ruined, because the fridge doesn't work.

Son of a bitch.

So that's it. I'm done. I'm out. I talked with my dad about helping me buy a place since I don't have the savings I should, he agreed under way too many pretenses so it's back to the apartment hunt.

I've found crap. If heats included I can go to $750, if it's not, $650. You'd think that could get you something nice in the 'View - maybe with air conditioning. But to no luck. So funny, because I could get that and more at American Colony when I lived there.

But I don't want to move that far away.

Not the added stress I need right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is American Colony? I hear you can get good apartments in the South Milwaukee/Oak Creek area for $600/month.

Milwaukee Girl said...

It's over in Greenfield. I actually found a pretty sweet loft that I'm crossing my fingers I get!