Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Friday.

It's our Open House, which of course means things are chaotic, and I'm not feeling that awesome because my sales blow, not to mention that everyone at the office will have their significant other here and mine will be working. But I'll just keep doing Jell-O shots and no one will be the wiser.

About 8:00 I'm outside smoking when my left breast rang (I lacked a purse, so used my little black's dress slight tightness as a substitute) and it was the BF telling me he had just gotten out of work and wanted to join me and meet all my clients and friends.

He came out in his jeans and button down, looking extremely hot. We proceeded to consume a good amount of alcohol and at the end of the night his plea-ing for me to spend the night resulted in me picking up the dog I was sitting for and heading over to his house ... to find him completely passed out.

No comments: