Thursday, October 11, 2007

A kiss is a kiss, as a kiss is a kiss.

He told me not to kiss him last week because he was sick, I insisted because he's an amazing kisser. And now, I've got a little bit of a scratchy throat. Ask me while I'm sick and I'll still tell you it was worth it.

That's kind of the nice thing about us.

At 10:00 last night I laid in bed trying to sleep and wondering why no one wanted to talk to me - I left several voicemail messages to friends. When it rang, I looked over and it was him. We normally don't talk on Wednesday's because he has his son. At the end of the conversation he said, "Maybe when can go out for a drink after you get done working tomorrow?"

It's this abnormal sweetness that I'm not used to, so of course this morning I'm freaking out - is he going to break up with me? Why does he want to go for a drink? And then I realize that I made myself a promise, I'd trust him - and a drink is just a drink.

1 comment:

MD said...

I take it things are all patched up and good between you guys?