Sunday, October 14, 2007

Taking it down a notch.

In between all my friends & family this weekend I've been running ragged. Every hour has been scripted to the minute so that everyone ends up happy. When I missed three different things yesterday because the dryer at my mom's was taking too long, I was freaked out and upset.

I was telling the BF about it when he got done with work and he said, "What about you?" I asked what he meant and he gently reassured me that while it's great that I'm there it doesn't take the place of me needing time for me.

So I took the morning off. We're supposed to be watching the Packer game, but instead I went home to read my blogs, postsecret, and put away laundry.

I think it's kind of insane that I need someone to remind me that it's okay to just book time for myself - but then again, I'm glad I do.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sometimes we need a bit of a push to remind us how to live... :)