Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's time to bust out the sweaters.

The air is finally crisp, the trees are almost barren. It's the nights of cuddling up close and seeing your breath in the fall air. It's packing away the flip flops (can't tell you how excited the BF is about me doing that) and breaking out the boots (even if they are hooker-esque). It's not too cold that I need a jacket, but I get to wear my scarves, including my favorite green one that R made me.

I love this time of year.

And did I mention the BF doesn't have his kid tonight? That means that he's going to the haunted house with me and the Js (and AD).

2 comments:

MD said...

YYYYES! Haunted Houses! I went to an awesome one last night! It was actually a series of 7 or 8 houses, connected together. It took about 40 minutes to walk through them. Awesome night!

MD said...

You know, in general I like Fall weather, but seriously, we got like 3 days of in-between weather and now it's friggin cold.