Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Secret Worlds.

I can't stand the people that change when they have a significant other - like E who can't seem to piss with out permission. I mean, I used to be that girl. With #1, I was the domestic goddess and princess girlfriend. I bought drinks, I worked out to maintain the perfect physique, I cooked, I gave up late nights with friends to appease him. With the guitar guy I partied and smoked, I cooked and cleaned, I begged and pleaded and I sat on the side while he got blown and f*cked in the bathroom, all while swooshing the melting ice cubes in my drink. With RS and so many others I was okay with being a dirty secret, moving about the backgrounds in silence, pretending to be anything but lovers.

But with the BF it's different. I don't feel like I have to appease him. I mean, I want to do nice things and live this secure life - but I've found away for balance this time.

On Mondays I play domestic goddess and cook him dinner.

On Tuesdays I play harlot and he comes over for an evening romp.

On Wednesdays I relax, we sometimes don't even talk.

On Thursdays he plays dad all day and I play business woman. If I do see him it's the feet up, relaxing evening.

On Fridays we play couple and go out (sometimes interchangeable with Saturdays - which is date night).

On Sundays we relax and we bowl.

And all in the same time I don't feel like I need to do any of the above.

This is the game plan I'm using in all future relationships ... if needed. :)

No comments: