Friday, March 30, 2007

A little Mr. Roger's.

I live in a town of little houses with pointy roofs and bungalows. The apartments on the upper have slanted ceilings and crown molding. There are few with air and even less with regular heat. While other people's places in the area are cuter or bigger or nicer than mine, I appreciate that their nice but still prefer mine because it's home.

I didn't go to Madison this morning, I didn't even let RS know that I wouldn't be showing up. When he didn't question, I realized that the feeling when I was with him of home just wasn't really home. It was just nice. Like the other people's houses in my neighborhood.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how you do it. Keep him in control, make him call you for it!

Unknown said...

Hi everyone,

I just designed a new dating website that I hope you will enjoy. It will go live in about 2 months.

Meet-n-speak.com

I put a new twist to online dating--the ability to speak to other members--right from your own computer.

If you find someone you like, you can request to voice chat with them if they are online.


All you need is a mic and headphones.

There is no cost. Ever! 100% free.

check it out!

Again, I am going live in 2 months but I want to have members create their profiles beforehand.

Have fun!

Thanks!

BZ said...

Is this one of those lightbulb over the head moments? :-) It's wonderful when we can determine what one's place in our life really is.

Anonymous said...

Home is where your heart is.