Monday, March 05, 2007

Being Sick.

I've got that nasty bug going around. On Tuesday at 3:00 I got goosebumps and knew I was on the brink of being sick. After all, my entire family was sick as I was stuck in the little cabin in the UP the other weekend. I've spent the last week wanting to sleep and just feeling like hell.

Ironically, Saturday afternoon I laid in bed sniffling with a big dog laying next to me in bed trying to soothe me with his rythmic breathing - I thought to myself, "this is the time when I actually wish I had a boyfriend ..." then giggled, reminding myself of Samantha in STC (the irony is that the show I was referring to was on that night).

Today I'm back at working trying to stay up and keep myself caffinated and drugged to be of use...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the cold bug is really getting around these last two weeks. Drink your chicken soup and stay inside where it's warm!

Anonymous said...

Yuck. Being sick sucks. Hope you feel better soon.