Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tomorrow's Plan.

Since I'm fledging on the point of over analysis and still indulging over how amazing the sex was on Sunday I've come to a point where I'll need to make a plan for tomorrow. See, my focus has drained from Madison in the last 2 months - mostly due to my temptations that existed a mere 15 minute drive from my office. I decided last week (prior Sunday's drive) that being in Madison makes me focus more on my sales there so I would spend Friday in the office.

After last night's activities and my unknown current position with LG I'm wondering if I jumped the gun in believing in a potential relationship with him. While in limbo, I feel that it would be a dishonor to myself to deny interaction with RS since I will be so conveniently there.

1 comment:

BZ said...

You are so bad! But I ain't hating. I've done the same thing.