Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm tired.

Today was a tradeshow and after all the hustle and bustle, my feet hurt but my head is racing with the new leads and the old leads that need to get followed up and filled.

My cat is retchedly lonely these days. I left at 7:00am and returned at 10:30pm to him crying at my door - break my heart.

My apartment was cleaned, but due to the constant happenings my laundry is now piled over and my kitchen table full of mail and bags from work.

I'm not sure when this bustle will tone down, tomorrow is a lunch meeting, a 1:00 drink meeting and bowling. Thursday is another lunch meeting, an evening meeting and Friday is just a lunch. Saturday I have plans with #1, Sunday I have a game with co-workers. Then the next week starts, I don't even want to think about next week again.

On an ending happy note, it's my one year today at my company. I'm actually typing this on my new laptop from them. It's fancy.

I'll reflect on the last year tomorrow, tonight I must sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too busy is no good. It's a good thing the weekend is ..... no wait, it's still a few work days away. Well, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.