Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Craziness.

I'm awake! Kind of. After bowling (technically networking for work) I'll have booked in 38.5 hours in three days. I do believe that means I get a couple beers tonight and the benefit of sex tomorrow - I'm just saying, if it so happens on arriving, I so happen on ... well, arriving myself.

I can't believe the chaos in my life, piles of laundry and dishes all for working. Just as I put my foot down at work, the boss gets sick and I've got to step up and handle some more obligations. Not that I mind, they are giving me Friday off thank goodness.

I'll be heading out at 4:30 today to let my loaner dog out, change into something extra sexy for LG tonight (in the means of jeans and clothes I don't mind getting smoky) and then heading on over to bowling around 6. If I play my cards right, there will be harmless flirting but LG will go to Chicago with us on Saturday.

Of course, there is the flip side drama that could occur. He's dating the waitress (remember? with the boyfriend?) and she's our waitress for bowling ... we'll see where the loyalty lies tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how did the bowling end up then? I'm going to assume good unless you post otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Your production has really dropped off here. I at least hope you are enjoying the wonderful weather outside.