Monday, March 26, 2007

It's a hot summer night.

Okay, almost spring night. But I'm here to update you all on what's been happening.

After two days of recoupping (almost), I finally got my buzz back. Granted, I give full credit to my new pair of Wild Rose Button Peep toe heels (you know what they say, a good pair of shoes is like a good man - makes you stand tall & feel sexy) and the fact that I was able to get sleep and not be exhausted. Sunday lead for a baby shower induced wine spree and the craving for the end of my dry spell since I decided not to respond to RS. So I did what any good girl would do in my situation, wanting a guarantee cum and ignoring all reasonable sense, I made a call ... errr text.

Looking all June Cleaver like in my collared shirt and skirt and new shoes, I headed out to Madison for a pin me against the wall 4 hour sex romp. Ever inch of me shook as I rode him, I can't even explain how many times I came. The mere shaking of muscles and want for sleep told me that I was finally relaxed. We had our normal chit chat and I rubbed his shoulders as we talked about nonsense and I believed truly that I had everything I needed - even if it was only 4 hours.

LG and I were supposed to go out Friday, but no word. PG called though (on Friday - how conveninent) and invited me out with LG & him on Saturday. I was supposed to be in Chicago, so I passed. Saturday came and still no word from LG, and it also brought with it a severe on-set of allergies from dog sitting a Golden for the week. I stayed in and thank goodness E called off the Chicago trip.

Sunday was a baby shower, a very conservative one where I was to be looked at as the poor girl that didn't have a husband. I drank Lexia to soothe the pain then headed out to the Bay for a barbeque (not drunk - 2 glasses in 4 hours). I called LG on the way out to invite him, he was busy but said we'd go out Monday. After a wasted tank of gas I headed out to Mad, only to appear at the door in my June Cleaver garb as I was pushed against the wall, "you know me - I love the beaver" he said.

I headed home at 1:30 in the morning.

Today was 80 degrees, so I doned a skirt and went to work. Surprisingly, after a grueling day, LG did call. We headed out for drinks for the next 4 hours for some chit chat.

As he walked me to the car, I could sense the enticement. I asked him, "So where is this going?"

"What do you mean?"

"Let me make my intentions clear ..."

We kissed. It was a good kiss, the kind where he sucks a little bit on your lip. Very gentle and sweet like him. When we finished I thought it was a good kiss, but not RS.

And then it dawned on me... no one will be RS - but that's because we're ancient friends. He's exciting and worth the gamble. I'm thinking of laying my cards down - but I'm a smart gambler - we'll see what happens Wednesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock Star gave you the world class treatment because you had him on pussy interrupt for a good amount of time. It's the law of diminishing returns with him though, and you know it.

Lawyers can get very busy with their work it's true, but this one might be a player.

D_Scrilla said...

Man I miss Milwaukee, I'll be there for Juneteenth, i hope I spelled that right. A Good 4 hour romp is good for the soul Love, Good Read.

BZ said...

I expect a full report tomorrow! And man, I need a 4-hour romp!