Friday, March 09, 2007

Do not pass go, do not collect 100 dollars.

I am very much anticipating 5:00. I plan on going directly home, pouring a hot bath, getting a glass of wine and soaking. Deeply soaking. Then I will pop on the TV, grab the cat and zone out. Exactly what the week calls for.

In the meantime, on the verge of my one year anniversary, my job supplied me with a gorgeous black Mac Book. Yes, the fancy Intel that runs both Windows and Mac platforms, contains a camera in it and has, duh-dunt-duh! Bluetooth! I am a pretty happy girl! Now I just need to get internet at home.

In the meantime my iBook G4 will be exactly that - MINE. It will be a home computer and no longer a work computer. It should be an interesting switch.

As for other weekend plans, family and friends have occupied nearly every hour of my weekend. Let's hope there are no major break downs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh, awesome! :-)