Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Today is Review Day.

I hate review day, the point is your always going to hear disappointing things because the truth of the matter is "there's always room for improvement." If there is always room, why do you need to tell me?

The worst is our company uses a 4.0 grading scale, so inevitable I will automatically calculate it into a grade point average ... "so what you're saying is I'm doing C level work?" My other point of concentration, and argument system for a low "GPA" will be - "If I'm a 1.7 out of 4, I wouldn't hire me."

So are the ways of the review.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always leave a box lying around in my office before review, so I can pack my stuff and quit immediately if I don't like what I hear.

DarthImmortal said...

My sister in law recently had her yearly review. Now her boss knows she is a star performer but only gave her a 3% raise for her excellent service. My sister in law replies with, “That’s unacceptable!” Then she gave her two week notice before she left the review. That’s balls!!!