Saturday, March 03, 2007

Yes, I actually do think I need a trophy for that.

It's been almost a week since my tounge has been in someone elses mouth. Yes, I think that deserves a trophy of some kind.

The truth is that I just haven't been feeling very sexual lately (shocker, I know). I got a cold on Tuesday and have been sleeping most days and nights since and now I'm dog sitting, so there's no necking going on anytime soon.

I'm taking this hiatous to get myself a bit in order, my bedroom floor is slewn with clothes and if I take a couple hours out of my schedule this weekend, I might be able to fold and even organize them. Granted, that does mean I'll have to purchase something to store them in as well ... I'll figure it out though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could always build some storage shelfs, crates, drawers and paint it to match the rest of your stuff. You've almost got a motif going with the red wood. It sure is a lot easier to buy stuff though, it saves a ton of time.