Sunday, March 11, 2007

In the world today ...

With everything being updated automatically by satellite, it was a difficult morning trying to figure out if all my clocks actually had the right time. They all read 7:15 when I woke up. The alarm, the cells, the VCR and even the temperature monitor. Granted, daylight savings came 3 weeks early, but I thought at least one of them would be accurate. Upon shutting off my cell phone and restarting, it rebooted at 8:16. So much for arriving to breakfast on time ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my cell reset itself...guess i was lucky!

Anonymous said...

Everything updated by satellite :P You are a dreamer. So did you take your old laptop home and see if you could find an unprotected wireless network to glom onto?

Missy said...

I'm STILL struggling to get my computer at work on the right time. It was fine until the IT guy came and patched it.