Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This is a TMI post.

You've been warned.

I have a new found appreciation for people that wax other people. I mean, I always have had a respect for them, looking at crotches all day and removing unslightly hairs from all over. But now I have a real respect for them.

I've been saving for a wax and was going to do it tomorrow, but a re-evaluation of funds and forgetting about several expenses (cousin's baby shower - $50, Grandpa's birthday - $25, Step-Dad's birthday - $25, nieces birthday - $25), I suddenly found my funds dry but my hair growth appropriate for waxing. So I decided to do it myself.

While not as painful as I thought, it's time consuming - extremely. I'm honestly typing with only 1/2 the job done. I have to schedule in time for the other, perhaps either a late night or early night at bowling tomorrow ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Half done, wouldn't that leave you walking crooked?